This Policy applies to collection of your personal data, as well as to the use of "cookie" files and similar technologies on the deepsolver.com website and on its mobile version (the “Website”). The Website is operated by Deepsolver sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Chmielna 28B/2 00-020 Warsaw, tax identification number: 525-28-22-945, registration number (KRS): 0000841313 ("Deepsolver", “We” or “Our”).
Deepsolver and your personal data
Deepsolver is the controller of your personal data and takes appropriate steps to ensure legality, integrity and security of all the activities which involve processing of your personal data.
What data we process
In the course of your use of our services, we collect the following personal data:
- Registration data: your e-mail address and password, first name, last name and credit card details. We process this information in order to create and manage your account with us, to contact you as well as to enable payment for our services. We only use payment information, such as credit card numbers, as necessary for completing a particular transaction or providing a service and to prevent fraud or abuse of our services. Provision of registration data is mandatory – otherwise, we will not be able to provide our services to you.
- Legal basis of processing: processing of your registration data is necessary for the purpose of concluding and performing the contract with you and to process your payments (i.e. for the purpose of creation of your user account with us and providing Deepsolver services to you).
Your profile data and data collected through your use of ourservices: Your profile data and data collected through your use of our services: when you use our services, we collect information about your interaction with our platform and your use of Deepsolver services (how often you use our services, what materials you choose to watch, which functionalities you were interested in). We collect such data in order to: (i) tailor our services to your needs, (ii) to enhance our relationship with you (iii) to help deliver first-rate experience through improving our services, customizing the content and advertising materials (iv) compiling aggregate data for internal and external business purposes (v) conducting research.
By doing that, we may profile your personal data, which means that we may use the data we collect to adjust the services we provide to meet your needs (e.g. to display more tailored advertisements). In such cases, we do not use your personal data in a way that would result in automated decision-making that could affect your legal rights, produce legal effects or otherwise similarly affect you (i.e. we do not use algorithms to make decisions which would have an impact on your individual legal rights or significantly affect your legal status or rights under the agreement between us). Provision of such data is in principle voluntary, but if you choose not to provide such data, we will not be able to tailor the services and marketing materials to your needs.
- Legal basis of processing: (i) performance of the contract with you, for the purpose of tailoring services to your needs; (ii) our legitimate interest in direct marketing of our services and services of our business partners, as displayed on the Website, in order to process your data for the purpose of customizing advertisements.
- Marketing. We also process your data for general marketing purposes, i.e. sending you marketing e-mails, provided that you did not opt out from such forms of communication and/or we obtained your consent for marketing communication. In processing your data for this purpose, we pursue our legitimate interest in direct marketing of our own services, which constitutes the legal basis for processing of your data. Provision of your personal data is voluntary, but if you don’t provide us with your e-mail address, we will not be able to reach out to you.
- Legal basis of processing: our legitimate interest in direct marketing of our services.